Thursday, September 07, 2006

8 of 20

How Brit am I?

Took a short test of "how brit am I?" on here
Dunno if it`s good that I got only 8 of 20 as a result about my britishness....

MY RESULT SAYS:
That 400 metre taxi ride is going to take you all round town...
Sounds great, doesn`t that??? ohhh, whatever... I am fine with taxi ride.... although I would like to get out of taxi also, to go for the sightseeing. Weird, if it takes me to know all of those weird phrases to be a BRIT... how can I know what is hard shoulder; how can I identify true gentlemen; or know what is wanker???

I am curious what would be my result, if i would be in LONDON before.. would it be 15? ( as the result asks whether I have been there before)! Can say with confidence- NO!

PS. Hope I didn`t post anything rude on here, not knowing meaning of those odd words (and if I did, sorry for that, didn`t intend to do so)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home