Sunday, September 03, 2006

LITHUANIA

Ohh, sometimes I like being dissapointed in my plannings .....when it happen to go by contraries!!! When I was about to go to Lithuania, I was not really expecting such a great trip as I got!!! And I like this feeling... it reminds me that God has so much more for us, than we can think or plan or imagen.....:

"However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" - 1.Cor. 2:9

Here are some photos,

More on www.draugiem.lv

Church in Byrzhai

The most fashionable bus in Byrzhai

Nice figure in the main street of Panevezhy

Salving my thirst

Cross Mountain

Water baptism

Church in Shauliay

Black pony

Duck in search of the living waters....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home