Monday, August 21, 2006

3 MOVIES

Last week I got to watch 3 movies (quite a lot for me per week), but as I got opportunities, I didn`t want to waste it...

"Take the lead"
Hmmm.. as I love seeing how young people are radically changed.. I did enjoy watching it!!! Right influence of an adult can be crucial for someone at the age when they are just trying to figure out themselves... and what they need the most- to be accepted and loved the way they are... and to be guided in right direction...

I really think in this generation it`s rarely found good role models, which share good morals and way of living...divorce, drugs, sex, premarital marriage, alcohol, immorality.. that`s what is tought to this generation.. and as they see it daily, they just adjust it to their lifes, and take it as normal!!!

I really wanna see young kids finding their identity not depending on their boyfriends/girlfriends, school, money, parent`s opinion.. but on the way they are created- UNIQUE !!!

They all want to be identical at that age, but they follow the crowd...doing that identity is lost...

"RED eye"

want my opinion?? NEVER and EVER again.....

too much violence, nothing to think about later on.... empty!















"Pride and prejudice"
In factI just watched it, because friend told me that Lizzie (main character) and I am alike...no, don`t even think that I am proud... NOOO, friends has told me that I remind them also penguins from MADAGASKAR, so everything is balanced I guess... hmmm, well anyway....what I think???

Great movie....for now, I would score it as best movie after Beautiful MIND and Green MILE...

Great play between main characters( both are total individuals)... and sincere feelings...purity...too romantic !!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pride and prejudice - looooooooove it!

Saturday, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home