Sunday, August 27, 2006

UNIQUE WEEKEND

Ohh, this was just great weekend....
Finaly got to have some quite time from the crowd...before studies! Won`t have time to live Riga for a while :( Although some short trips are permitted...probably this weekend also...

I can`t experience trip fully, if I have not taken any photo for the remembrance...I want to look at it and experience the same excitement and feelings as it were before...I want to remember every day as special the way it was... not only for the big events as graduations, marriage, funerals.....THERE IS SO MUCH MORE!!! EvERy day is a GIFT... every person I meet, every person I talk with- it makes my day special and unique...so I am allowed to say that it was UNIQUE WEEKEND.





******************************



*****************************

*********************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home