Thursday, August 31, 2006

Last day...


31st of August
I really can`t believe it`s LAST DAY....last day before school starts!!!

Tommorow is 1st of september- the official SCHOOL DAY!!!
On monday- school starts....and it`s gonna be serious....ohh, 4 years of studying!!! ( my brain is going to have tough times)
On the one hand- IT`s JUST GONNA BE GREAT- meet up with new people, learn something.....but on the other hand - I`M SAD- `cause I know that summer is over, and there will be sleepless nights studying and books and stuff like that!!!

Is it possible to stop TIME ???
/ the same thought as getting up- "...just give me 2 more minutes..."/
I am trying to breathe in this freedom... just few hours left!!!


I am excited for this new period!!!
{ not easy, but WHO said it would be???}

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Cool - hope it goes well :o)

Friday, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Darty said...

YEAH, SAME FOR YOU :).....sleepless nights sounds the most intriguing thing in the whole world...

Friday, September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home