Tuesday, August 08, 2006

GOD vs Spouse....

ummm..... I feel weird now. I decided not to post it..but seems that I can not control my fingers- they are just typing.
Yesterday was looooooooooooooooooong night...went to bed at 3 in the morning...still felt fresh waking up. There was important paper, which I needed to find, so I was turning my appartment upside down to find it....and as I was searching, I found a lot of different, fun, interesting papers, my diaries ....book reviews etc.
--------- ------------------ ---------------- ---------------------------
And one more reason, why I want to post it, was today`s conversation with some people, who`s opinion on marriage and relationships was totally opposite mine....
wHAT I believe???
I think that people can be whole without getting married ( and not everyone is called for MARRIAGE)....
I think that sex before marriage is not a good thing....
To have a lover ( after being married) is DUMB...

MARRIAGE is A GIFT.. why do WE RUN FOR IT so much, trying to work that on our strength?? MArriage will NEVER fulfill me or you... it might give good feelings, but not fulfillment /IT CAN ONLY BE GIVEN BY GOD/

SO HERE IS ONE book review/notes....which I can`t resist not posting:
It`s about RELATIONSHIPS and MARRIAGE!
Don`t get me wrong, I do not plan to marry....

WHY do I want to get married?
HOW can GOD meet those needs in my life?

I want to be loved....
"I have loved You with an everlasting love..." Jer. 31:3

I want someone to adore me.....
"The King has brought me into His chambers to adore me. My lover is outstanding among 10,000" Song 1:4, 5:10

I want someone to hold my hand....
"I will uphold You with My righteous right hand" Is 41:10

I want to be accepted and valued....
"I am accepted in the Beloved" Eph. 1:6

I want a place, a nesting place,that is my own to create and use....
"We can rest in the shadow of Almight" Ps. 91:1

I want help in my days of trouble....
"And call upon Me in the day of trouble, I shall rescue You" Ps. 50:15

I want to share my life- the joys and the struggles- with one person ( intimacy)
"God will share with me the treasures of darkness and hidden riches" Is 45:3

I want a champion of my causes- one who is willing to fight for me...
"The Lord will fight for You" Ex 14:14

I want someone to meet my needs....
"God is meeting all my needs..." Phil 4:19

I want intimacy...
"The Lord is intimate with the upright" Ps 140:13

I want someone to help me in my life.....
"There is noone like God who rides the Heavens to help you" Deut. 33:26

I want to walk through life sustained and carried. I don`t want the whole load of life...
"Even to my old age, God will sustain me, carry me and rescue me" Is 46:4

I want a companion for this life....
"God invites us to humbly walk with Him" Mic 6:8

I desire children...
"God gives us spiritual children like the numberless of sand if we invest in lives" Is 48:19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home