Monday, July 24, 2006

[ .CaMP. ]


Just few days ago came back from christian camp BLAST 2006... it was awesome...really explosion in the midst of youth...
generally I found out 400 photos in my camera, unfortunately posting all of them might take few years of my life, so if You`re willing to have some, let me know- I will mail You them...otherwise here is link for gallery, where I posted just a few pictures from camp:

[ CHECK IT OUT]

http://fotki.lv/?x=OS5RKFxDRy06RDxIU1M5LlMoXEdWRVdEUlM5LlIoXExTTVBF

PS. my team- called "Chess club"

SHORT review- GOD really moved....He touched so many...and God has this thing called humour- I heard so many group leaders sharing afterwards that God did great work with them..He molded them, and purified...we know it`s painful process, but RESULT is more than worth IT!
God answered our prayers....
and as ALWAYS - "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home