Thursday, August 03, 2006

D_ART

Ohh, I am pretty sure You have noticed that I am a person, who likes ART.
I have been lately thinking, that maybe I should get more serious with COMPUTER DESIGN...that`s why I created my new
D_ART blog, to collect my previous and present works...
And also I have heard about system - if You want to improve your skills, just start doing it.... even if You don`t feel doing it, or just don`t want it...DO IT!!!!
Writers write every day.. even if they know, that what they write is complete garbage, but still they do, cause they know that writing will make them BETTER writers....the same is with any other speciality... and I am for that!!! Will try to start doing that!!!
Isn`t that 97 % of WORK and only 3 % of TALENT???

***************************************************************
Anyway, just enjoy liitle bit of ART.. and again- something with computers.. couldn`t resist that!!!

REALLLY COOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home