Saturday, July 29, 2006

You think You ARE NOt ready?

Have You ever thought- that You are not ready for something?

Well, I have... not ready to get up in the morning, not ready to take some more responsibilities at the work, not ready to follow my dream, not ready to take a risk...

As we doubt whether do something, we miss great OPPORTUNITY... of course, everything is under control for GOD, but still in case we got frightened about something, we step in God`s permissive will....
if we do, what we should do- we go in the PERFECT WILL OF GOD!!!!

I want to fulfill my destiny, and I want to be driwen by God`s Spirit.

And it just takes courage to be willing to step forward, and do something You think You are not ready for.......

You will be amazed about the result!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home