Saturday, July 15, 2006

............TRuE ValueS...

Please don`t get me wrong- I am not the one who is addicted to the diamonds ( I think I don`t have real ones anyway). Naah, there are things more precious. Of course, I wouldn`t refuse someone giving them to me.. but I know, that these little sparkling thingies wouldn`t give me true joy and satisfaction.

*** This is one interesting comment( from former jeweller) mailed to me, so I decided to put it down here:

"I don`t like diamonds they have been used to create untold suffering in this world and still are, CZ's are cheap and don't get anyone maimed and killed, every diamond represents a child with it's hand cut off, or a child soldier killing other people!!!If you buy a diamond just because it is pretty, buy a CZ instead, it has better colour, if you buy for investment, don't be so stupid, you lose at least a third as soon as you leave the shop!!!" ***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home