Saturday, December 02, 2006

REAL beauty.....huh?

What is beauty, represented in our MEDIA- TV, newspapers etc...???
Is it real? Actually I came up to this VIDEO ...finally


























































These are just simple examples (sorry, tend to exxagerate; 1st photo- original) of changes...
As I am studying computer graphics at the moment, I`m tought about many options how to edit pictures, make it nicer... and perfect!
ohh, make-up does transform also....

SO THIS IS THE BEAUTY which we set as our EXAMPLE and we try ( in some cases- that`s focus for life) to reach it...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dacinja, i love your middle picture ;) looks like you just met me :DDD

berijs

Wednesday, December 06, 2006  
Blogger Darty said...

Berij, tu rullee....

Wednesday, December 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I first saw this video at Lara's Myspace page. It's Dove's campaign for real beauty. Did you see their site with all the statistics they gathered? It's really sad...

Monday, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Darty said...

Haven`t really checked statistics...but I can imagen how terrible it could be!
Daily I see young girls, who got twisted perception about women`s value and beauty.

Monday, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home