Monday, November 27, 2006

HolidaYS..

I love holidays...at the moment Riga NATO SUMMIT is taking place in Latvia... due to this, it`s been an oficial holiday for the Latvia... 3 days... so best thing to do.. is run away... far away to enjoy nature and freedom... not alone of course!!!

and I was thinking that I am afraid of height...don`t know what happened
it`s such a beautiful place
I`ve been catched eating branch of the treetrying to occupy top of the Krimuldas mountain
..and leaving then with empty hands...

nice grafiti

this reminds me of LONDON EYE ( I miss it)

in a sand cave ( GUTMANALA)

air coach

view from the air-coach

Turaidas castle ruins

In the tower

going back home... all totally excausted...but glad for having such a great day!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have Latvia-eye! everybody come to Latvia :D

Wednesday, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home