Friday, September 29, 2006

Back to childhood_2

This song also reminds me of childhood....( just heard it on radio few minutes ago, so wanted to keep this song somewhere, wherer I can have access easily).
Being little and watching cartoon "LION KING" (broadcasted on sunny saturday morning as I remember... hmmm, great memories), this song was played on background....
I could say, I`m person, who likes music ( unfortunately do not play anything, although have tried guitar and piano... I can sing (might scare some people with doing that tho :P), but don`t on aim for the career in singing) ... I like having music on background, whatever I do... sleep, eat, study, read, talk, walk... ohh, and I found out what helps me to fall asleep easily_ that`s Classical music! But it might be dangerous to have it on while I`m doing important stuff, I could fall asleep momentarely...(in fact, not so bad with me)

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

*wonders whether to comment on the caption on the video*

Friday, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Darty said...

Yeah, go on.....

Saturday, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home